Why put your camera away after golden hour? When the sun goes down you have an incredible opportunity to create unique images that you will be proud to share.
As long as you have a basic understanding of shutter speed, ISO and aperture, this course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to create stunning images at night and take your landscape and cityscapes to a new level.
What we will cover in the classroom:
- The equipment you will need
- How to compose, focus and find your exposure in the dark
- Using existing light and painting with light
- Planning a trip or night photography excursion
- Tips and tricks to create effect in your images
After a break we will meet for two hours in the field and put your newfound knowledge into practice.
To sign up for this class, click here to be redirected to the EventBrite page for the event.