Have you ever wondered how stunning landscape photos are created in extreme light? By using different filters in front of the camera, you can control the light entering your camera, therefore having an amazing effect on the final image.
This class is an introduction to using Solid and Graduated Neutral Density (ND) filters. The first part of this class will walk you through the different types of filters useful in photography today while the last half of this class will cover techniques in using Graduated ND filters to create dramatic landscape images.
What We Will Cover
- Explanation of neutral density powers (8x, 64x, etc.)
- Type of filters and filter holders
- Techniques for long exposures and wide apertures on bright sunny days
- Balancing exposure in-camera with Graduated ND filters
- Using Graduated ND filters to lead the eye
For more information, visit Advance Camera’s website here